Pages

Thursday, April 23, 2015

Meet JgTheAnimator, Rap Artist

JgTheAnimator is an independent rap artist. He is 19 years old and has been finding success with his song, #AMSUPERMAN. You can give it a listen on SoundCloud.

1. What gave you the idea to write "Am Superman"?

I thought to myself, people go through a lot of problems daily that affect them, making them feel either weak or useless, so the idea of Am Superman is to encourage people to believe that they're not weak but they're strong.

2. What's your definition of what it means to be Superman?

To be strong, to be able to keep working to achieve and never give up.

3. Why do you think your song has been getting so many plays?

Because it's a song that they've never heard before, just like what the start of the song says. It switches from various ranges of flows and music dimensions and also we (Take Baf) have been putting effort in sharing the song to lots of people, and we've been gathering fans for a long time now.

4. Did you produce the song completely on your own--and what are you currently working on?

Yes I produced the song all by myself. I'm currently working on a new song which might be very controversial...but that's as far as I can say.

5. What else would you like people to know about you?

Don't start listening to me when I'm all over the news--start now.

Thanks, JgTheAnimator!

No comments:

Post a Comment