Pages

Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Introducing X-Bandz, A Math Teaching Aid

When I was a kid, I remember learning about some tips for creating a good invention. One of the tips was to take an existing item, but to give it a unique twist. X-Bandz do just that. They take the idea of the colorful bracelets that kids love, but with the twist that the bracelets have math equations printed on them.

X-Bandz are a teaching aid designed to enable your child to master the multiplication and division facts quickly and easily. Educators have called X-Bandz for multiplication "a fun and unique learning method for young students." Instead of using old-fashioned flash cards, kids can play with these bracelets to learn multiplication facts.

One of the cool things about X-Bandz is that they are fun and can be used like rewards/gifts, which helps kids build more self-esteem, which in turn can help their performance in math.

This is an affordable educational product at just $5.99 for a pack of 12 bands. Really I think these would be a cool stocking stuffer. My parents always threw in a little something educational with my holiday gifts, and I think I would have gotten a kick out of these myself.

They can be purchased on Amazon or at www.xbandz.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment