Pages

Tuesday, November 11, 2014

Introducing Free Stock Photos 1

I love collections of free stock photos. What could be more useful and user-friendly? So I'm always pleased when somebody sends me a link for a stock photo site I haven't heard of before. If you're looking for free stock photos and/or free HD wallpapers, check out Free Stock Photos 1.

You can browse the site by categories, or do a keyword search. Categories include animals, buildings, cars, food, furniture, and landscapes. There are lots of great uses for stock photos; for example, I always like stock photos related to food as they can be great to use when sharing recipes (check out this great photo of blackberries I found on the site!). For wallpapers, check out the background category.

Even if you don't have a blog or other regular place where you use stock photos, you can have fun with this website as it's a great place to find images you can work with to create fun profile pics or cover photos for sites like Facebook and Twitter. For example, this image of stadium lights would be a fun image to use if you're a sports fan.

The site is new and growing, and I've bookmarked it and plan to keep checking in to see what photos are added.

No comments:

Post a Comment