1. What are some aspects of the fitness industry that entrepreneurs might not be aware of and which you can help them to handle as they launch their fitness businesses?
Launching a fitness business takes a magnitude of organization. The fitness industry is both demanding and competitive, two of the biggest aspects that should be focused on. To be successful in this business you need creativity. Opening a gym isn't as simple as it may seem. The key is having a flawless program. The MMAXOUT program is extremely successful because throughout the years I've created the program to be free of imperfection.
2. What do business owners gain by partnering with your team of experts?
As a business owner, you will gain a highly successful gym that has only growth and profitability in its future. Our team of experts was individually trained by me to present you with the same theory of success which I've instilled in them. We want nothing more than absolute perfection for your business.
3. Would you tell us a little more about the diverse training methods you emphasize through MMAXOUT?
MMAXOUT was created with the theory of muscle confusion. My program is diverse and unique. The program is built on a structure that will ultimately supply you with the best physique that your body is capable of achieving. Each week is a versatile workout. Mmax interval is based on high intensity interval training. Mmax Rep is a magnitude of repetitions which increases endurance and strength. Mmax Lean is circuit training that will torch an insane amount of calories along with building cardio. Mmax Extreme is the theory of martial art based shadow boxing techniques where you will gain knowledge and the ability to execute proper form.
4. What inspired you to expand your own efforts from being a personal trainer to supporting the efforts of other people who are opening and operating gyms and other fitness-related businesses?
My inspiration came from the rewarding experiences I've had in the past. My personal training has definitely been successful; however, I enjoy the repercussions of helping others succeed in opening gyms the way I've succeeded. I've studied the fitness industry so intently that I now know the key to a successful and profitable facility; why not share that with others?
5. For people who are already working in the fitness industry and want to expand their professional opportunities, what might you suggest, based on your own experience?
Based on my personal experiences, I have found that expanding more into the consulting aspect has been extremely beneficial for me. I have gyms all over the world seeking expert advice from me about how to go beyond just basic personal training and gym ownership.