Pages

Tuesday, September 22, 2015

Meet Lakeisha Hinnant, Life Coach, Author, and Entrepreneur

Lakeisha Hinnant lives to inspire. A successful business owner, life coach and author, Lakeisha loves helping wannapreneurs become entrepreneurs! Learn more at www.LakeishaHinnant.com.

1. What made you decide to complete your certification in life coaching?

I decided to complete my life coach certification to help women like me who knew what they wanted but had NO IDEA how to get there. We all need or needed help at one time to tap into our finest resources.

2. How does your personal experience as an entrepreneur help you to work with other people in achieving their own business goals?

My personal experience helps my client not make as many mistakes as I did when I finally started.

3. Would you tell us a little more about 2 Women and a Rig?

2 women & a Rig was birth April 16, 2014. We are a transportation company that deliver goods to all of the lower 48 states.

4. What do you think are some of the main obstacles that are holding wannapreneurs back from becoming entrepreneurs?

I think the main obstacle that hold wannapreuners back is FEAR! I think as being human, we can be our biggest hindrance. We think more than we act. No one really wants to fail, but you will never know if you don't try.

5. For someone who wants to go out on their own in business but isn't sure how to get started, what's your advice?

Trust your instinct, and do your research before you start anything. Most importantly, take massive action. You can do it--don't give up.

Thanks, Lakeisha!

No comments:

Post a Comment