1. How did you come up with the name "Vision Lingo," and what does the name mean to you?
Well, I don't speak much, and it has always been easier for me to give a visual of what I want to interpret. To me, the name means that it's easier to express yourself in action than in words.
2. What inspired you to become an entrepreneur?
I wouldn't say entrepreneur, but I am more of a free spirit. I never felt it was for me to follow anyone's rules or anyone's dreams but my own.
3. What projects are you currently working on?
I am working closely with a friend who has his own company that provides dog massages. We are creating an app for his services to his customers. But more importantly, we're working on branding the company's name.
4. How does your skill and training as an artist influence your work when it comes to creating apps and video content?
My artistic skills have no part in my creativity of my apps or videos.
5. Where do your best creative ideas come from?
My kids. Without them, I wouldn't have the vision of creativity that I have.