1. What gave you the idea for Midnight Robber?
Love comes like a thief in the night!
2. In your opinion as an author and a reader, what are some elements that make for an enjoyable read when it comes to romance writing?
When I read romance stories or novels, I like the words to speak to me in depth. As a writer, I try to make my reader feel the same as I want to feel as a reader.
3. Why did you decide to self-publish your first book, and how long did the process take you?
I always heard that traditional publishing is a longer route and that it takes a lot of time. So that's how I decided to go ahead and self-publish my book instead. It took me two weeks in total to publish.
4. What are you currently working on?
I am currently trying to work on writing a sequel to Midnight Robber, and I have some other ideas for another book at hand.
5. How do you balance your day job with finding time to work on your writing?
At first, I must say it was hard, but then I realized that my best times to write were late at night about after 11pm-2am when my body and mind were at peace. Then the ideas and writing began to flow.