Pages

Sunday, December 21, 2014

Meet Michael of Goobospot.com

Goobo Spot is a website that sells gift cards and a variety of other products (tech products, household products, and more), too. Check out the site regularly to find new deals. The interview below is with Michael, the founder of the site.

1. What made you decide to start Goobo Spot?

I started my website so I could sell products that are new and rare, and I wanted to be able to bring people together so we can help unfortunate kids around the world by selling gift cards at a low price.

2. What does the name "Goobo Spot" mean, and why did you choose it?

The reason I picked the name Goobospot.com is because I wanted a unique, fun name. I wanted something memorable for people who see the name and visit the site.

3. How do you afford to sell gift cards for below their face value?

I can sell gift cards at a low price because we charge a little bit extra for some other products we sell.

4. What have been some popular products for the holiday season this year?

Our hot selling items this season are gift cards, drums, and pet supplies/gifts.

Thanks, Michael!

No comments:

Post a Comment