Pages

Sunday, October 19, 2014

Meet Luca Di Fonso, Fashion and Fitness Blogger

Luca Di Fonso is 24 years old and passionate about fashion, traveling, and fitness. After finding success on Instagram (www.instagram.com/lucadifonso), he started a blog to share his passions in a better way, hoping that people can find some useful tips and enjoy seeing the world through his eyes.

1. How did you first become interested in posting on Instagram?

I started because of a bet with a friend of mine. Then I saw that people were interested in seeing photos of what I do in my daily routine, so I continued to post.

2. What do you think made your Instagram feed so popular?

I think probably it gained followers because people can see a lot of different things rather than only selfies! I try to keep the attention of my followers by posting about different topics.

3. What do you find the most interesting--and the most challenging--when it comes to capturing fashion through photography?

I started just a few months ago, so I'm not an expert, but a lot of people asked me, "How can you be so serious during the shoots?". Believe me when I say that the first time, it was difficult. But when you see all the people around you who are working really hard--such as photographers, stylists, and so on--you understand that you have to be very professional, too.

Every shoot is different because you have to help the photographer to capture the right soul of the brand. You know, posing for a street style brand is different than posing for a tank top brand.

4. Why did you decide to start your own website, and what will visitors find there?

On my website, you can find fashion tips for men and women, and a section showcasing the most stylish people I've seen on the street. You can also find a section talking about fitness where you can find diet tips and gym schedules/routines for men and women, too. I also have a lifestyle section where I discuss topics like music, food, and restaurants. Finally, I have a travel section where I post pictures and videos of the places I visit.

5. In the next year or so, what projects do you hope to be working on?

I hope that everything goes well and that I can continue to work with a lot of fashion brands, lifestyle brands, and travel agencies in order to reach my goals. But who knows?

Please check out my site at www.lucadifonso.com. Thanks, Luca!

No comments:

Post a Comment