Pages

Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Meet Gayle Nielsen, Hypnotherapist and Artist

Gayle Nielsen is a Master Hypnotherapist based in Wisconsin who works with clients using cutting edge consciousness technology to shift their reality. Her life is her art--helping everyday people live their lives in new and more joyful ways. Her photography and digital art inspires both herself and others with new perspectives and possibilities. Visit Gayle online at perfectspirit.com, as well as on Facebook. The photos in this post were taken by Gayle.

1. How did you first become interested in doing hypnotherapy work?

I've been interested in the power of our subconscious mind and in helping others ever since I was a child. When I had the opportunity to make a career change, after years of working in a technical field for a large corporation, I pursued the training in hypnosis and other holistic modalities that allow me to really help my clients now.

2. What are some issues that you help clients address through hypnotherapy?

In addition to the usual things like smoking cessation, weight release, and stress relief, I love to do regression sessions with clients to help them resolve long-standing issues that prevent them from being truly happy with the life they are creating. I feel great when a client is totally amazed with the results we achieve together.

3. What is Matrix Energetics®, and how does it help people?

While it's not really possible for me to define what Matrix Energetics® is, I can say that I've learned a set of tools that make it easier for me to access my natural abilities, the same abilities that each of us has, to shift reality in what seems to be a miraculous way. It has been my experience that clients have had positive changes in relationships, careers, and health after an ME session. I've seen this in my life as well! And it happens in what seems to be a natural way, as if that wonderful thing that just happened has always been there, but just now is the client noticing it!

4. Reading your blog, it seems to me that your interest in taking photos also approaches photography as a metaphor. Would you tell us a little more about this?

Maybe, yes, a metaphor for life. When I notice something interesting and decide to photograph it, I’ve just taken a representative moment of that thing, from my perspective, with that specific lighting, through the lens of my awareness, to create a unique experience that I may be able to share with others. I share the symbol of that thing...not the thing itself. Isn't that what we do with our lives? We choose a series of unique moments of awareness, influenced by our seeming past, moving into the future, keeping the ones we want and discarding the ones we don't to experience, in the end, a complete work of art called our life. Sharing with others--optional.

5. What do you see as the relationship between art and healing?

I don't really like the word "healing." It assumes that there is a state of being "not well" from which we need to be healed. I don't believe that. What I believe is that we subconsciously, unconsciously, are choosing to experience everything in our life. Pain may be useful as a signal to change something. Creating art is an intentional process, as creating our life may be. It's a sharing of perspective and observations. The deepest pain has created some of the most meaningful transformations. Life IS art. Art IS life.

Thanks, Gayle!

No comments:

Post a Comment