Pages

Sunday, July 27, 2014

Meet Bianca Hendy, Musician and Songwriter

Bianca Hendy is 21-year-old musician and songwriter from Adelaide, Australia. Bianca's guitar skills and warming vocal talents complement each other perfectly to bring a raw and natural sound. Check out her work on SoundCloud, and follow her on Facebook.

1. Have you been interested in music since you were a small child, or did your interest come later?

Yeah, my interest sparked at a pretty young age. However, it wasn't till I was a bit older when I had the guts to be able to perform.

2. Who are some guitarists who have influenced you in developing your own style?

Um, that's a hard question as there's so many possibilities. Tom DeLonge was always up there.

3. As a songwriter, what's your process for writing a new song?

Well, normally I just pick up my guitar, start playing something random, and then sing along to it. I'm terrible as I never write anything down, so a lot of my songs get lost somewhere in the back of my mind.

4. How would you describe your music to someone who hasn't heard it before?

I'd describe it as a story: every song has a story behind it. It's normally based on someone I've come across and their story or my own.

5. What plans do you have for the next year or so in terms of releasing new music or live performances/touring?

Well, I'm currently in the process of working on my new ep titled "Cheap Rumours," and once that's done, we'll go from there!

Thanks, Bianca!

No comments:

Post a Comment