1. What made you decide to make a plugin for WordPress?
One in six new websites that go online are using WordPress. That's a staggering statistic. I decided to build a WordPress version of an already-existing Analytics product line. I wanted to pack more features into it to make it a true WordPress exclusive.
2. What makes Keyword Swarm unique?
Besides being a keyword tracking tool, it also allows you to get a world map view over your website's traffic. There are a lot of detailed stats on your visitors, and the best part is this: it updates automatically in real time. That has never been done before.
3. Is your plugin intended for businesses or bloggers or both?
4. As a developer, why do you like WordPress?
It lets any person build any kind of website with minimal programming skills or web development know-how.
5. Why do you think WordPress has become so popular--and do you plan to create other WP-related products in the future?
Wordpress.com certainly helped. Blogging is a modern-day re-emerging phenomenon of self-discovery. Any person can find value in it. The rest is a matter of supply and demand--just as with the advent of the printing press.