1. I noticed that Save on Tapestries was founded in 1998. How has the company grown in the 15+ years since it was first started?
Our formula has been quite simple in that we have always tried to provide quality customer service and deeply discounted prices on high quality hand-woven European tapestries.
2. How do you choose the tapestries to feature on your site, and could you tell us a little bit about the types of designs people can expect to find?
We typically attend trade shows and exhibits as a way to find the latest and most interesting tapestries available. Shoppers will find a wide range of tapestries including French, Belgian, and Italian wall tapestries. Each handmade piece is unique and perfectly suited for a variety of interior spaces.
3. Do you have some suggestions about choosing a good place to hang a tapestry?
Virtually any room in the home is well-suited for a beautiful European wall tapestry. Typically speaking, rooms that require an added splash of color or rooms that stand to gain from 3-D textile art are usually the best places to hang a tapestry.
4. Who are the craftspeople who make your tapestries?
Artists who have spent years perfecting their craft produce these beautiful pieces throughout Europe. Belgium is especially noted for producing some of the finest tapestries in the world.
5. How do you manage to offer such quality products at such discounted prices?
We work with manufacturers in Europe as a way to get the best prices possible for our customers.