Whether you're single, dating, or married, B. Grace says that the advice in these pages will help you take the confusion out of romance and give you a reality-based, common-sense approach to making all potential relationships succeed to their fullest.
Inspired by her experiences working in her family's salon, the author drew from several years of observations and conversations to shape the ideas in her book. Many of the clients she met in the salon asked similar questions about finding love and maintaining successful relationships. As she began keeping a diary based on these interactions, B. Grace started to see a pattern developing, and this became the groundwork for her book.
Mr. or Ms. Just Right offers answers to such questions as:
* How to identify the JUST Right person for you
* How to avoid entering the wrong relationship
* How to know when it's time to gracefully exit a relationship
* How to "seal the deal" with Mr. or Ms. JUST Right
* How to maintain a successful union based on acceptance, respect, and trust (ART)