Pages

Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Withfivequestions.com Now Redirects to This Blog

I finally registered the withfivequestions.com domain to redirect to this blog. I've been considering it for a long time because since I started this blog in November of 2012, I've established the identity for "With Five Questions" and it made sense to get the domain before someone else snapped it up!

What finally made it easy for me to make the decision was the deal from GoDaddy where you get a .com and private domain registration for $5. I really like having private domain registration because without it, people can do a "whois" search on my domain and find my contact info, including my home address. I've had private registration for my other domain (teenytiny.org) for years now.

If you want the same deal I just took advantage of, here's the link for a $5.00 .COM and Free Private Registration from GoDaddy.com!

No comments:

Post a Comment