Pages

Friday, July 15, 2016

Meet Juan Sebastián Rojas Pérez, Musician

Juan Sebastián Rojas Pérez is a musician. He is a guitarist and composer who lives in Colombia and shares his music worldwide by offering music composition as well as guitar lessons over the internet.

Juan was born in 1990 in Boyacá-Colombia and started his music studies at the age of 13. He studied guitar under the supervision of Cesar Rojas, Andrés Samper, and Carlos Posada. He has the title of Master's in Music with classical guitar interpretation granted by the Portificina Universidad Javeriana from Bogotá-Colombia.

Currently, Juan lives in Bogotá, and he continues to develop his musical work in the field of composition for audiovisual aids (such as instructional and explainer videos). He also works as guitarist in concerts and recording sessions. His interests include film scoring, teaching, and playing guitar music that covers the classic and popular repertory.

People all over the world can hire Juan to compose music for them by contacting him through Fiverr.

1. When did you first start playing music?

I started to play guitar at 13 years old. I started composing original music two years ago.

2. What inspired you to start writing your own musical compositions?

I think a lot about history. I love to take stories and give them more than words. With music, I can make a unique instance or expression and reflect how people might see something in a different way.

3. What services are you currently offering on Fiverr?

I currently offer a service where I will compose instrumental music for videos, no matter how long. I have a basic gig where I offer very short pieces of music that last 10 seconds, and I will work with your individual needs to compose a piece of whatever length fits your video. Anyone who wants to learn more can contact me to discuss your project and the price.

4. When it comes to writing music for your buyers on Fiverr, what is your favorite part about this work?

The best part is when buyers find what they want. Everyone comes with high expectations, and when my music fulfills what someone wants, this moment is the moment when I feel like I've received something more than money.

5. Is there anything else you would like people to know about you and your work?

Every piece of music that the customer receives is a unique piece of music. I work closely with customers to provide exactly what they want.

I invite everyone to visit me at https://www.fiverr.com/juanrojas90 to talk about what you're looking, and I hope to write some music for you.

Thanks, Juan!

No comments:

Post a Comment