1. When did you realize that entrepreneurship was the right career path for you?
When I started to realize I would never be a free man in a 9-5 job.
2. What are some of the ways that you help people who want to make money online?
I believe anyone can earn money online: all you need is a device with Internet access. That's it. I have tried many different ways, including courses, training, and mentors. Most of them were such a failure. However, some worked! And I earned money from them, so I am teaching these successful methods to others so that they do not have to repeat my same mistakes.
3. Why is blogging so important for people who want to start their own business?
Blogging is your voice--it's like your business card. If you are not blogging, you do not have an opinion, and you will not be seen as trustworthy. Come on, even Sir Richard Branson is blogging! Everyone should. Put your voice out there.
4. What are some of the biggest and/or most common mistakes you see people making in starting a business?
Listening to too much advice--or to none at all! I have met aspiring businesspeople telling me that they have read 50 books last year! And I ask them, what did you learn? They do not even remember! So what's the point? My advice will be: choose a very small niche that you like and master it; start small, and then expand your niche while you are growing.
5. What projects are you currently working on, and do you have anything new in the works that you're excited about?
I am working right now on mastering Kindle books and e-dropshipping.