Pages

Wednesday, February 3, 2016

How to Write a Love Poem for Your Valentine

I've dedicated this blog to helping other people get the word out about their books, businesses, and creative projects, but now and then, I have a little project of my own to share. This week, I released an ebook called How to Write a Love Poem for Your Valentine. It contains twelve different writing exercises to help you craft a poem for someone you love.

The idea of the book is that it's straightforward and easy to use. You don't have to be a poet to read through this book and sit down and write a poem. The book guides you through some well-known types of love poetry such as sonnets and odes, and it contains ideas for other techniques like writing a found poem or a poem inspired by text messages.

I hope you'll check it out! It's just $2.99, or it's free if you have Kindle Unlimited.

No comments:

Post a Comment