1. How did you first hear about Fiverr?
At first I came across Fiverr in the midst of approving my gigs.
2. How do you come up with the ideas for your gigs?
With my gigs, sometimes it basic stuff that I know is in demand, and other times it's stuff I find enjoyment in doing.
3. What do you like best about selling on Fiverr?
What I like best about selling on Fiverr is the reputation and being able to be of service to other people.
4. What has been your favorite Fiverr gig so far?
My favorite gig so far is my short guide of insights.
5. Outside of Fiverr, what projects are you working on to challenge your creative mind?
Outside of Fiverr, I'm working on YouTube, writing ebooks, and in the streets, talking with rappers. I'm a ghost writer, and I might just go to the studio and produce my own sound.