Pages

Sunday, September 13, 2015

Meet Ludaniel, Fiverr Seller and Creative Writer

Ludaniel or Luke Daniel as stated in his Kindle ebooks (11 Short rhymes, Rhymes from Today's Mind, Creative Poetry, God Skates Among Us, Tom the Shinigami, and Heat in the Court) offers tons of artistic, useful, and fun gigs on Fiverr. If you are new to Fiverr, or have many questions about life check out this particular gig @ http://tinyurl.com/qxtzze8. See also his Fiverr profile here: https://uk.fiverr.com/ludaniel.

1. How did you first hear about Fiverr?

At first I came across Fiverr in the midst of approving my gigs.

2. How do you come up with the ideas for your gigs?

With my gigs, sometimes it basic stuff that I know is in demand, and other times it's stuff I find enjoyment in doing.

3. What do you like best about selling on Fiverr?

What I like best about selling on Fiverr is the reputation and being able to be of service to other people.

4. What has been your favorite Fiverr gig so far?

My favorite gig so far is my short guide of insights.

5. Outside of Fiverr, what projects are you working on to challenge your creative mind?

Outside of Fiverr, I'm working on YouTube, writing ebooks, and in the streets, talking with rappers. I'm a ghost writer, and I might just go to the studio and produce my own sound.

Thanks, Ludaniel!

No comments:

Post a Comment