Pages

Sunday, June 14, 2015

Meet Martin Nachhall, Fiverr Seller

Martin Nachhall was born and raised in Berlin, Germany. Right after school, he studied art and began working in a web design company. He enjoys sauna and staying online for hours. You can find him on Facebook, but most importantly you can find him on Fiverr, where he is selling a gig where he will film a video for you in which he dances in his birthday suit to the song of your choice. Here's a link to Martin's Fiverr profile: https://www.fiverr.com/martinnachhall.

1. How did you first hear about Fiverr?

To be honest, I don't remember exactly. I guess I read an article somewhere, but I was a fan after the first minute. I ordered a video of a dancing girl as a birthday present to a good friend. We watched the video over and over at his party, so it was a great success.

2. What gave you the idea for your naked dancing gig?

I think naked men look funny, especially fully naked ones. And I think it's funny to see people dance like a fool. So why not combine both? And I really enjoy bringing fun to people.

3. Are you planning to add some new gigs for the future?

At the moment, I don't have the perfect idea for another gig. But if there is something I can do for you that I haven't thought of, just let me know. I can't imagine anything I wouldn't do (if it's funny).

4. Have you told anyone you know about your gig, and if so, what was their reaction?

Yes, I told my best friend, and she was shocked and asked, "Will you really bare it all?". "Sure, I will," I answered. I think it's the right of the custumer to have a good look, if they want to. I think she can't imagine that I am OK with being exposed like this if someone chooses to post the video on YouTube. But that's how Fiverr.com works. The customer can choose.

5. What is your favorite part about participating in the Fiverr community?

It's not about the money; it's about the spirit. Right now I am sending examples for free if someone is interested. And I will take a second video for free if the customer likes the first one.

Thanks, Martin!

No comments:

Post a Comment