Pages

Saturday, June 27, 2015

Meet Jade Whitfield, Author of Forever Love

Author Jade Whitfield is a 22-year-old mother of one. She has a love for all things romance and believes that everybody should aspire to find their "Forever Love."

Her first romance novel, Forever Love, is currently available for pre-order on Amazon, with the release date set for August 5.

1. What gave you the idea to write Forever Love?

I was in the process of writing a completely different novel at the time which is actually still in my files. As soon as the idea for Liv and Noah popped into my head, I just had to write them. I wanted to write a book that, although it contained heavy drama, was basically very uplifting.

2. Have you always been a fan of romance novels as a reader?

Yes, though my penchant was fantasy, I am now obsessed with romance. I love reading about the journey of soulmates--it's very inspiring.

3. What did you find most challenging--and what did you find most fun--about writing your first romance novel?

There are certain parts that were quite heavy and difficult to write in the way that gave them the respect they were due given the subject matter. On the other hand, there are definitely comedic elements that were really fun to write.

4. How would you describe the relationship that develops between Liv and Noah in your novel?

It's very sweet. Even though they are stepbrother and sister, the book doesn't focus on that as much. It's more about two people who are absolutely meant to be together, overcoming all obstacles.

5. Now that Forever Love is finished, what project(s) are you currently working on?

I'm working on my next book which is romance but quite different than Forever Love. It will be announced after the release of Forever Love, and there will be a snippet at the end of Forever Love, too.

Thanks, Jade!

No comments:

Post a Comment