Pages

Wednesday, June 10, 2015

Introducing ThingsTwoDo, A Website for Finding Great Things to Do

One of the most common questions in the world has to be, "What do I do?". I remember asking my parents that question over and over as a kid when I would get bored and didn't want to do the usual things I enjoyed. And I still ask that question as a grownup at times! But guess what? There's a website with the sole purpose of providing creative answers to this very question.

The site is called ThingsTwoDo. What I like about the site is that the writers offer suggestions geared toward activities for people who are looking for different things. For example, there are ideas for things to do on a date, and there are ideas for things to do by yourself. There are also lots of ideas for things to do with kids and as a family. You can find ideas for things to do with friends, too, and ideas for activities that can be fun to do with seniors.

Sometimes there's something in the back of your mind that you know you want to do, but it takes someone suggesting it to you to really make you actually plan to do what you want. I feel like ThingsTwoDo functions in that way. I read a recent post on things that married couples should do without their kids and found some very practical suggestions for activities that people get so in the habit of doing as a family that they neglect to take the time to do the activities just as a couple.

There is also an app currently in development from ThingsTwoDo to make it even easier to find ideas for activities for yourself, your friends, or your family. I can see that this website and app is really going to grow over the next months, and I'll be checking back to watch its development.

The next time you want to find a new activity to explore--or maybe to be reminded of an activity you haven't done in a long time!--check out www.ThingsTwoDo.com for a diverse selection of ideas. And new posts are being added all the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment