Pages

Sunday, March 29, 2015

The 700th Post to With Five Questions

This is the 700th post I've made to With Five Questions! The Blogger platform keeps track of such things; I'm terrible with remembering numbers myself, I admit.

I started this blog in November of 2012 as a way to help authors, artists, musicians, entrepreneurs, and other creative professionals get the word out about their projects. I expanded from an interview-only format to include article-style posts introducing books, websites, products, services, and more.

Thanks to everybody who has supported this blog by reading it, sharing the posts, and especially asking to be featured in an interview or article. I sincerely enjoy learning about the different projects that people are working on in a variety of different fields.

Well, I can almost see my 1000th post in the distance, if I look hard enough...

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations, Mandy - that is a serious amount of posts - a really dedicated project !

    ReplyDelete