Pages

Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Meet Chuck of BurlapUSA, an Etsy Shop for Handmade Burlap and Lace

BurlapUSA is an Etsy shop which sells handmade items created in the USA from burlap and lace. Burlap is 100% natural and biodegradable, and the shop carries unique items for home décor, weddings, and bridal.

1. How did you first become interested in working with burlap?

I used to sell wholesale burlap fabric, but I saw the demand for handmade crafts from burlap fabric, so I started making the table runners using burlap fabric and lace.

2. Why do you think the combo of burlap and lace works well?

I knew it was a great combo after seeing the photos of burlap and lace runners at weddings.

3. Do you find that more people are looking for natural and biodegradable materials when planning weddings?

Yes I do, and I am glad I am a part of it.

4. What are some uses for burlap when it comes to home decor?

Curtains, aisle runners, rugs, coasters, place mats, and table runners are all popular.

5. What else would you like readers to know about your products and your Etsy shop?

They are all handmade out of 100% burlap fabric and top quality lace.

Thanks, Chuck!

No comments:

Post a Comment