Our interview is with the CEO of iCarryAlls, Mr. Anthony Huang.
1. Why did your company choose to specialize in leather bags and cases?
We like the smell of the leather and the special feeling when your body touches leather products: We love leather.
2. What are some of the ways that customers can have their items customized when they order?
Different people have lots of different requests, so we work to fulfill all manner of customizations through our shopping cart system. We have a great CRM system named Zendesk which we use to communicate with our clients and which enables us to fulfill all our customers' needs. Our slogan is: "If you can dream it, we can make it."
3. What have some of your most popular items been, and do you find that trends/preferences have changed over the years that you have been in business?
We are very successful with our iPad portfolios which include a notepad as well as with our iPad portfolios with room for a bluetooth-keyboard. Both kinds of leather bags offer lot of functionality, protect the gadgets, and are helpful for organizing your work.
4. How did you achieve a successful transition from selling on other sites such as Etsy to having your own site?
Etsy was the first marketplace where we sold our leather goods. A few years later, our focus lies on our own worldwide site www.icarryalls.com, as well as our European site, www.classiquer.com. Of course, we also sell on all Amazon platforms. And we are present on all the social communities like Facebook, Twitter, and so on.
5. For customers shopping around for leather products, what do you recommend in terms of choosing the best quality product while also being mindful of price?
If you shop online, it's difficult to touch and smell the product, so the most important thing is to choose the brand of highest reputation; this is the way to protect your money.