Pages

Saturday, September 14, 2013

Have You Read Barbara Winter?

I read Barbara Winter's book, Making a Living without a Job, months ago and just loved it. She's one of those authors who comes across the page so that it feels like you're having a conversation with a friend. She has a lot of enthusiasm for starting your own business, and you can feel her enthusiasm as you read. Check out the brief review I posted about Barbara's book on my Best Business Bytes blog.

BBB is another blog of mine where I've been posting reviews of business-related books (with a special interest in indie entrepreneurs). I'm currently reading a book by Ken Baum called Mind over Business and hope to post a review on BBB soon!

Also, I just wanted to take a brief moment to say thanks for reading this blog! I recently passed 250 total posts here at With Five Questions, and I appreciate you taking the time to visit.

No comments:

Post a Comment